Seven Lakes High School Band Boosters, Inc. is a non-profit organization providing support for the Spartan Band through volunteer service and financial assistance. To achieve this goal, it takes many dedicated volunteers all working together as a team throughout the year. The help of each band member’s family is needed to provide the necessary support for a successful band program. Financial assistance is needed to cover items not typically included in the Katy ISD budget. Each year (usually in May), the Booster Membership approves a budget which helps support such important items as:
- Clinicians who train the students in the finer details of using their instrument and assist in improving the band’s marching and concert skills
- Entry fees to contests
- Transportation to contests
- Purchase of special music
- Maintenance of equipment
- Purchase of new equipment
- Senior scholarship program
- An End-of-the-Year Celebration Banquet
- Summer band camp scholarship program
Support the Band and Color Guard at SLHS by becoming a Booster Member! Your tax deductible contribution will help offset the costs of the Fall Marching Show. The cost of a successful marching show includes drill, music, props, and contest entry fees.
Maestro Level: $750
Conductor Level: $500
Composer Level: $250
Concert Level: $125
All membership levels are entitled to one vote per household at Booster meetings.
All families that place membership will receive a Spartan Band Decal. Additional decals can be purchased for $5.00.
Access Booster Membership Form
Access detailed descriptions of Board Positions